The harsh environmental elements of the winter and spring seasons can wreak havoc on your skin. The dry air of winter can leave your skin starved for moisture and can cause symptoms like scaly, rough, and itchy skin. Couple that with the pollens and allergens of the spring air and your skin can start getting rashy and red fast. Wind, air and sun can also cause premature aging and skin irritations too. Here are some tips for nourishing your skin this season:
● Choose skincare that has soothing elements. Body washes and lotions that have anti-inflammatory and soothing elements are the best bets for keeping skin healthy and smooth. Elements like aloe can help heal and protect your skin, leaving it rash and irritant-free.
● Go for all-natural if you can. Cleansers and lotions that are free of artificial chemicals will ensure that your skin doesn’t get further irritated with the harshness of elements that are essentially unfamiliar to your body. Choosing cleaning solutions and lotions that are made of all-natural ingredients can really help nourish your skin.
● Find skin treatments that are infused with vitamins. We all know that it’s important to eat vitamins that are essential to the running of your bodily functions, but what about using them in our daily beauty regimen? Choose cleansers that are infused with vitamins that will not only help keep your skin clean and smooth, but also continue to nourish and protect it.
● Feed your skin with Omegas. We’ve all heard the buzz about keeping the “good fats” in food and it turns out that the same can be true for skin. When selecting skin care products, choose products that include fatty acids like Omega 3 and 6. These fatty acids can actually keep cell membranes healthy and strong. They also are responsible for guarding the cell membranes from harmful elements so they can also help protect your skin from future damage.
● Choose something that will make your skin firm. Over time, skin tends to become draggy, elastic and less firm. When choosing skin care lotions and washes, find elements that promote firmness. Elements such as argan oil will not only nourish and hydrate skin but help to make skin smooth and firm.
Aminocare offers body washes and lotions that help “feed” the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, Omega 3 and 6 and Aloe to promote beautiful skin. Aminocare’s Jasmine and Orchid Moisturizing Body Washes cleanse and nutrify the skin while leaving it soft and glowing. The Jasmine and Orchid Moisturizing and Firming Lotions will leave skin firm, smooth, and toned looking with the use of Slimexir while helping protect it against the harshness of this transitional season. Cell Active Hydro technology a special hydration technology helps activate the body’s hydration network to promote healthy and hydrated skin.